Soy Luna (English: "I'm Luna") is an Argentine telenovela produced by Disney Channel Latin America. Developed by Disney Channel Latin America and Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), the series stars Karol Sevilla along with Ruggero Pasquarelli. It premiered on March 14, 2016. 80 episodes have been confirmed for season 1.
16-year-old Luna Valente is not thrilled when her parents get an unbeatable job offer, and have to relocate from Cancún, Mexico to Buenos Aires, Argentina. Everything is about to change, because Luna, thanks to the rich employer of her parents, now goes to an Blake South College. However, not everything is good in Luna's new life, she misses her home, her friends, and especially her best friend Simón Álvarez.
But soon she discovers a trendy Jam & Roller, where she can not only prove her talent on wheels, but also on the stage at Open Music. While she is there, she meets Matteo Balsano and gets to know him. Unfortunately, this sparks a rivalry between Luna and Ámbar Smith, Matteo's girlfriend. Soon, Simón arrives in Buenos Aires, and Luna's new world is pretty shaken up.
And that's not all: Luna was adopted when she was two years old, and was named after a moon amulet she wore around her neck. She adores her new parents, who have never kept her adoption a secret. However, Luna is suddenly overtaken by her past, and the tragic death of her biological parents after moving to Argentina.
- Karol Sevilla as Luna Valente
- Ruggero Pasquarelli as Matteo Balsano
- Valentina Zenere as Ámbar Smith
- Michael Ronda as Simón Álvarez
- Malena Ratner as Delfina "Delfi"
- Agustín Bernasconi as Gastón Perida
- Katja Martínez as Jazmín Gorjesi
- Ana Jara as Jimena "Jim"
- Jorge López as Ramiro
- Chiara Parravicini as Yamila "Yam"
- Gastón Vietto as Pedro
- Lionel Ferro as Nicolás "Nico"
- Carolina Kopelioff as Nina Simonetti
- Luz Cipriota as Tamara
- Lucila Gandolfo as Sharon Benson
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Reinaldo "Rey"
- David Murí as Miguel Valente
- Ana Carolina Valsagna as Mónica Valente
- Diego Sassi Alcalá as Tino
- Germán Tripel as Cato
- Antonella Querzoli as Amanda
- Paula Kohan as Mora Barza
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Ricardo Simonetti
- Caro Ibarra as Ana
- Thelma Fardin as Flor
- Gabriel Calamari as Xabi
- Santiago Stieben as Arcade
- Sol Moreno as Daniela
- Tomás de las Heras as Mariano
- Candelaria Molfese as Ada
- Sebastián Villalobos as himself
- Dani Martins as himself
- Sofía Carson as herself
- Samuel Nascimento as Santi Owen
- Mirta Wons as Olga
- Leo Trento as Willy Star
- Sabrina Carpenter as herself