Soup's On is a 1948 Donald Duck cartoon.
It's dinner time! And all the nephews have to do is wash up for dinner. But things take a turn against Donald when his nephews convince him that he's an angel.
- Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color, episode #8.11: "Kids is Kids"
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #32
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #64
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.51: "Triple Trouble"
- Kids is Kids Starring Donald Duck (VHS)
- Walt Disney's Funny Factory, Vol. 4: Huey, Dewey and Louie (DVD)
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald, Volume 3 (DVD)
- When Donald chases the nephews at the part where they run from Donald and run away from Devil Donald and when they run outside with Devil Donald chasing them, a train whistle was heard.
- At the beginning of the short, Donald is singing "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah".
- When Donald Duck plays the harp, he looks up into the sky, but doesn't notice the platform he is standing on is attached to a tree branch, meaning he could find out about Huey, Dewey and Louie's trick sooner.
- When Huey, Dewey and Louie run away from devil Donald, the pitchfork that the latter picks up changes color (from brown to red) as soon as he picks it up.
- When the boys are in the bathroom, they take off their Native American headdress. However, when Donald chases them up to their room, they're suddenly wearing them again (and are suddenly dirty again) for two shots.