Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When Lilo and Stitch learn that all the experiments captured by Gantu are imprisoned in his ship, the two plan a rescue mission to free them. However, they accidentally activate an experiment designed to destroy complex plans. As Lilo and Stitch form a rescue team regardless, Jumba and Pleakley try to understand what love is, and Gantu tries to use a recording of Angel's siren song to turn the experiments evil again.
- Moral: Love conquers all.
- Snafu is named after the acronym SNAFU (Situation Normal All Fouled Up).
- According to Reuben and Hämsterviel, Gantu is terrible at singing karaoke.
- Fibber did not buzz when Reuben denied being ticklish. It is possible that the containers are soundproof or Fibber just wasn't paying attention. Arguably, Reuben maybe thought he was really not ticklish.
- This is one of five episodes where Gantu appears but makes no effort to catch the titular experiment, the other four being "Finder", "Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats", "Ace", and "Woops".
- When Stitch rolls into a ball while teaching the obstacle course to the other experiments, he uses Cannonball's ball form in Leroy & Stitch.
- Although rolling into a ball is part of the obstacle course, Sparky, Finder, Sample, Bonnie and Clyde are never shown or said to have this ability.
- Nosox is one of the rare experiments to have sclerae and pupils instead of solid black eyes, the others being Mr. Stenchy, Mrs. Sickly, Skip and Clink.
- Sample was left outside Gantu's ship, but when the experiments escape the ship, he is seen with them. Though he most likely went to check on his friends.
- When Tickle-Tummy tickles Reuben, his feet are drawn incorrectly, and the pattern on the soles of his feet is a brighter color.