A freeze-inducing experiment chills the weather in Lilo's town during a very hot day. He makes it so cold that it starts to snow. Lilo and Stitch capture Slushy and take him home, where he makes it snow for them to play and have fun. Gantu later kidnaps Slushy and makes him create an impenetrable ice fortress. Slushy also battles with Splodyhead, who wins and restores the warm climate of the island. Slushy finds his one true place at the ice cream shop creating Shave Ice.
- Moral: It's good to try new things because you never know what you might like.
- Gantu is revealed to have an air conditioner on his ship.
- We learn that Reuben can also make tomato soup, hot tea, and cheeseburgers, besides just sandwiches, although a burger is also a kind of sandwich.
- Stitch initially didn't like going into the snow, but in the original movie's epilogue, he is seen playing in the snow with Lilo, Nani and David, while clearly enjoying it.
- This is one of three episodes where Gantu gets sick and is revealed to like chicken soup sandwiches, the other two being "Poxy" and "Slick".