Lilo and Stitch compete with Mertle in a contest to sell the most candy bars for their hula school, with the winner getting a lifetime supply of snow cones. The competition turns fierce when a slick-talking experiment that has the ability to sell anything appears and starts selling everything in plain sight, including himself at one point. Gantu later kidnaps Slick, but gives him back to Lilo in exchange for a candy bar. Mertle wins the contest, but gets very sick after her binge from eating too many snow cones.
- Moral: Charities and fundraisers are not about competing; they're about doing something for a good cause.
- Lilo breaks the fourth wall by mentioning that she didn't get to the part where they all star in the original movie.
- In fact, when Stitch juices Nani's toaster, he re-creates the same exact scene from said film.
- Pleakley revealed that money is unheard of on his home planet, which explains why he didn't know what money was in Stitch! The Movie when Nani gave him some to buy pizza.
- According to Jumba, Slick once sold the former's wife for an outrageous price.
- Nani mentions her and Lilo's grandmother, even though both sisters are technically the last living members of the Pelekai family since their parents' death.
- Their grandmother is possibly deceased as well.
- It is revealed that Nani used to wear braces in eighth grade.
- When Mertle revealed that she sold Slick to Reuben, her description of Reuben implies that she doesn't know him, even though she met him in a previous episode.
- We learn that chocolate works like a medicine for aliens, as Gantu begged Lilo for a chocolate bar that would cure his cold.
- This is one of three episodes where Gantu gets sick and is revealed to like chicken soup sandwiches, the other two being "Slushy" and "Poxy".