Skyler is not the smartest person you'll ever meet. She doesn't catch on very fast and gets confused easily. When Spencer and her went out Spencer claimed to Teddy that Skyler and he were cousins and told Skyler that he and Teddy were cousins when she saw Teddy's picture in his wallet.
Personal lifeSkyler was Spencer's love interest some time after he started dating Teddy ("Girl Bites Dog").
She seems to be just as upset about her break-up as Teddy was. But later became friends with Teddy besides thinking she was odd ("Teddy's Broken Heart Club Band"). She also likes the Gurgles just like PJ.
Skyler's past boyfriend, Brock, is captain of the wrestling team. Skyler is sad whenever he texts her. ("Teddy's Bear")
Skyler dated Spencer for an unknown amount of time, but they started going out sometime after Spencer and Teddy became a couple. They broke up after Skyler found out he was cheating on her with Teddy Duncan.
At first, she pretends to dislike him in front of Teddy. She quickly turned around and mouthed the words "call me". She appears to be dumber than PJ throughout the series. Skyler's "dad" was watching PJ when they first started to date, but later in the episode, PJ finds that he is just hired to pretend to be her father after he claims that he is the one for Skyler in "Monkey Business". In her last appearance PJ in the City, she and PJ break up after she moves to New York, although PJ tries to follow her. He took on Brock just for Skyler ("Teddy's Bear").
Teddy and Skyler are friends. They performed together with PJ and The Vibe in the Battle of the Bands. They were both dating Spencer at the same time. Spencer had told Teddy that Skyler and he were just cousins. They first met each other in "Girl Bites Dog" at Spencer's job. When they found out that they were both dating Spencer, Skyler poured Spencer's new smoothie on his head and Teddy shoved pie on a stick in his face.
Skyler became Ivy's friend in "Teddy's Broken Heart Club Band". She and Ivy, as well as Teddy, made a video together- but they ended up not publishing the video. It is unknown if they met each other again. Ivy was probably unaware of Skyler and PJ's relationship.
- Although Skyler isn't really smart, she seems to be able to play instruments like the piano, guitar, and vocal exercises.
- She has dated Spencer, Brock, and PJ.
- In "Teddy's Broken Heart Club Band", when Ivy and Teddy find out she isn't really smart, they both say, "It's a good thing you're pretty" and Teddy also asks if Charlie thought she was pretty too in her video diary.
- She and her new boyfriend PJ claim that they never get the look Teddy gets when she has an idea.
- She likes the Gurgles, just like PJ when he introduced it to her.
- She leaves the show in season 2, likely because her portrayer, Samantha Boscarino, was a main cast member on Nickelodeon's show, How to Rock.
- She was born on April 16, 1994.
- "Girl Bites Dog" (First appearance)
- "Teddy's Broken Heart Club Band"
- "Battle of the Bands"
- "Meet the Parents"
- "Monkey Business"
- "PJ in the City" (Last Regular Appearance)