Tired of childhood restrictions, Lilo uses an experiment that skips time ahead ten years in the future to turn herself into a teenager and then into an adult. However, while she and Stitch disappear for twenty years, Dr. Hämsterviel captures all the experiments and takes over the world.
- Moral: Don't be in a hurry to grow up.
- This episode is similar to the fable The Magic Thread, in which a young boy named Peter decides to skip childhood and realizes he doesn't like it after all.
- Skip is one of the rare experiments to have sclerae and pupils instead of solid black eyes, the others being Mr. Stenchy, Mrs. Sickly, Clink and Nosox.
- Adult Lilo is voiced by Tara Strong, who also voiced Angel and some of Stitch's cousins.
- It is revealed in this episode that Stitch is immune to aging older, as he did not age whatsoever when he was sent into the future. Strangely, however, he reverted to a baby in "Babyfier".
- This also shows that all the other experiments are immune to aging older as well, as Skip and Reuben were shown without any aging.
- In the timeline where Lilo, Stitch and Skip went 20 years into the future, Nani meets Hämsterviel for the first time, albeit in an unfavorable position of having to work for him by serving him water.
- The uniform that Gantu was wearing in the alternate future was the same one he wore in the episode "627".