An experiment designed to collect private enemy conversations through her tail is accidentally activated by Lilo, who then gets into trouble after eavesdropping on Nani's phone call with David. Things take a turn for the worst when Lilo overhears part of Mertle's conversation and thinks that she hates her friends. As a result, Mertle, out of anger, willingly helps catch experiments for Hämsterviel in place of Gantu, unaware that he is using her.
- Moral: Don't eavesdrop on others and never jump to conclusions; wait until you have all the facts.
- Shush is female not male.
- This is the second time Hämsterviel fired Gantu and later rehired him, the first time being in "Bad Stitch".
- This episode reiterates that Elena, Teresa and Yuki may actually hate Mertle, even though Lilo mistook what Mertle was saying due to eavesdropping on her.
- Stitch growled reluctantly while the hula girls were giving him a makeover, but since Stitch is obviously a male and makeovers are usually for females, his reaction was normal.
- It seems out of character for Nani to actually stick up for Mertle when she knows how mean Mertle has been to Lilo in the past.
- Jumba and Pleakley revealed that they never had any confidence in Cobra Bubbles.
- This episode marks Cobra's last appearance in the main Western continuity of the franchise. He would not appear again until the Chinese spin-off Stitch & Ai, premiering years later.
- This is one of four episodes where both Gantu and Hämsterviel appear but not Reuben, the other three being "Clip", "Amnesio", and "Hunkahunka".