Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lilo takes Stitch to a carnival, but Stitch is too short for the rides. A small crab-like experiment that fouls up machinery is activated. Pleakley uses Jumba's invention to make Stitch grow, but Gantu interrupts and Stitch grows too big. Then, Shortstuff is also zapped, and the two giants battle each other back at the carnival. Shortstuff is defeated after Stitch returns to normal size and becomes a new ride at the carnival thanks to his new giant size.
- Moral: Size doesn't matter, it's how you use it.
- Reuben somehow led Gantu to believe that Lilo already captured Shortstuff, when in fact she didn't.
- The climactic battle between a giant Shortstuff and a giant Stitch is an obvious parody of the Japanese film King Kong vs. Godzilla.
- Shortstuff's manner of defeat is very similar to Part I of Gulliver's Travels.
- In the episode "Nosy", Stitch used the same "Kenny" boy disguise.