|Seven Dwarfs Mine Train|
|The largest drop and the bridge of the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at the Magic Kingdom.|
|Attraction type||Roller coaster|
|Theme||Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs|
|Opening date||May 28, 2014|
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is a steel roller coaster that is located in Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom. This ride had its official opening on May 28, 2014. It is part of a major expansion of Fantasyland and is based on Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. It will also be included in Shanghai Disneyland's Fantasyland.
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is a steel roller coaster. The ride travels both indoors and outdoors. Unlike some other Disney roller coasters, such as California Screamin' and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, this attraction is less intense and more family-friendly. It features a new ride system which simulates the swaying and tipping one would expect to experience riding in a mine cart, but not so much that it would scare guests. The cottage is located near the mines rather than away from them like in the movie.
There are only two major show scenes:
- Entering the Dwarfs Mine to see them at work, featuring elaborate animatronics with animated facial expressions, with their shadows marching up the main lift hill singing "Heigh Ho".
- An ending sequence of the Dwarfs celebrating at their cottage with Snow White while the Witch looks inside before turning towards the riders and cackling.
Most of the Dwarf figures in the final scene are recycled from Snow White's Scary Adventures and to mask their age, the windows looking inside are partially obscured. Additionally, the vulture figures from the previous attraction are perched on a mining structure early in the ride.
- Doc - David Ogden Stiers
- Grumpy - Corey Burton
- Happy - Stephen Stanton
- Sleepy - Bill Farmer
- Sneezy - Bob Joles
- Bashful - Jeff Bennett
- The Witch - Susanne Blakeslee
Queue Area Music
The background music heard in the attraction's queue area is comprised of newly-created instrumental versions of various songs from the Snow White film orchestrated to sound as if the Dwarfs themselves were playing them. The songs in the loop include:
- "I'm Wishing"
- "With A Smile And A Song"
- "Whistle While You Work"
- "Heigh Ho"
- "Bluddle-Uddle-Um Dum"
- "The Silly Song"
- "Some Day My Prince Will Come"
- "Music In Your Soup"
- "You're Never Too Old"
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train announcement at the Disney Parks Blog
- Inside the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train as Imagineers detail vehicles, ready Walt Disney World ride for Spring opening