- 1990 - The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh episode "Rabbit Takes a Holiday/Eeyi Eeyi Eeyore" premieres on ABC.
- 1992 - The Goof Troop episode "Unreal Estate" premieres in syndication.
- 1993 - The Bonkers episode "Out of Sight, Out of Toon" premieres in syndication.
- 1994 - The Aladdin episode "Do the Rat Thing" premieres in syndication.
- 1995 - Timon & Pumbaa premieres in syndication with "Boara Boara/Saskatchewan Catch", and the Bill Nye the Science Guy episode "Mammals" premieres in syndication.
- 1997 - The 101 Dalmatians: The Series episode "Two Faces of Anita" premieres in syndication.
- 1998 - The Hercules episode "Hercules and the Techno Greeks" premieres in syndication.
- 2000 - The Other Me, a Disney Channel Original Movie, premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2003 - Recess begins airing on Disney Channel.
- 2005 - The American Dragon: Jake Long episode "Hong Kong Nights" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2006 - The Replacements episode "CindeRiley/Skate-Gate", The Suite Life of Zack and Cody episode "Volley Dad", Hannah Montana episode "More than a Zombie to Me" premiere on Disney Channel.
- 2009 - My Friends Tigger and Pooh episode "Rabbit's Song for a Pumpkin/Pooh's Blues" premieres on Playhouse Disney.
- 1989 - Night of Joy 1989 is hosted at the Magic Kingdom.
- 1994 - Disneyana 1994 is held at Walt Disney World.
- 1995 - Night of Joy 1995 begins in the Magic Kingdom.
- 1998 - Submarine Voyage closes at Disneyland, and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride closes at the Magic Kingdom.
- 2006 - Night of Joy 2006 begins in the Magic Kingdom.
DVD & VHS releases
- 2009 - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Adventures in Wonderland, Bedknobs and Broomsticks: Enchanted Musical Edition, Disney Princess Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams, and Little Einsteins: Fire Truck Rocket's Blastoff
- 2015 - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Monster Musical
- 1923 - Gloria Wood (singer and cartoon voice actress)
- 1925 - Peter Sellers (film actor, comedian, and singer)
- 1952 - David R. Ellis (director and stuntman)
- 1962 - Thomas Kretschmann (actor)
- 1971 - David Arquette (actor, director, producer, and screenwriter); Martin Freeman (actor)
- 1981 - Jonathan Taylor Thomas (actor)
- 1990 - Dianne Doan (actress and dancer)
|<<||September 7||Timeline||September 9||>>|