- 1969 - Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color airs for the final time on NBC.
- 1990 - TaleSpin premieres in syndication with the four-part series premiere, "Plunder and Lightning".
- 1991 - The season two premiere of Darkwing Duck, "That Sinking Feeling" and The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh episode "Sorry, Wrong Slusher" premiere on ABC.
- 1992 - The Goof Troop episode "Axed by Addition" premieres in syndication.
- 1993 - The Bonkers episode "Hear No Bonkers, See No Bonkers" premieres in syndication.
- 1994 - The Dinosaurs episode "Scent of a Reptile" and the Aladdin episode "To Cure a Thief" premiere in syndication.
- 1996 - Disney's Doug premieres on ABC with the episodes "Doug's Last Birthday", making it the first Doug episode to premiere on ABC instead of Nickelodeon. The season three premiere of Gargoyles, now known as Gargoyles: The Goliath Chronicles, "The Journey", premieres on ABC.
- 1998 - The Hercules episode "Hercules and the River Styx" premieres in syndication.
- 2001 - The Even Stevens episode "Devil Mountain" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2002 - The final broadcast for Disney's One Saturday Morning airs on ABC.
- 2007 - The series finale of Kim Possible, "Graduation", and the My Friends Tigger & Pooh episode "Chasing Pooh's Rainbow/Lumpy Mixes a Mystery" premiere on Disney Channel.
Theme park happenings
VHS & DVD releases
- Disney Princess Sing Along Songs - Once Upon a Dream
- Alias: The Complete Third Season (Touchstone Television)
DVD & Blu-ray releases
- 1926 - Don Messick (voice actor)
- 1950 - Julie Kavner (actress, comedian, and voice artist)
- 1966 - Toby Jones (English actor)
- 1970 - Monique Gabriela Curnen (film and television actress)
- 1987 - Evan Rachel Wood (actress, fashion model, and singer)
- 1993 - Taylor Gray (actor and voice actor)
- 1999 - Michelle Creber (actress, singer, dancer, and voice actress)
- 1988 - Vivi Janiss (actress, former Ziegfeld girl, and nightclub performer)
- 2006 - Bernard Wolf (animator and television producer)
|<<||September 6||Timeline||September 8||>>|