Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1995 - Unstrung Heroes
- 1963 - Davy Crockett at the Alamo airs on Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color on NBC.
- 1987 - The DuckTales episode "Sphinx for the Memories" premieres in syndication.
- 1989 - The DuckTales episode "My Mother the Psychic" premieres in syndication.
- 1992 - The Goof Troop episode "Date With Destiny" premieres in syndication.
- 1993 - The Bonkers episode "Basic Spraining" premieres in syndication.
- 1994 - The Aladdin episode "Plunder the Sea" premieres in syndication.
- 1995 - The Timon and Pumbaa episode "Never Everglades/The Laughing Hyenas/Cooked Goose" premieres in syndication, and the Bill Nye the Science Guy episode "Fish" premieres in syndication.
- 1997 - The 101 Dalmatians: The Series episode "Frisky Business/Cadet of the Month" premieres in syndication.
- 1999 - The Recess episode "Recess is Cancelled/Tattletale Heart" premieres on UPN and in syndication.
- 2001 - The Teacher's Pet season two premiere "Never Take Candy from a Kindergartner", the House of Mouse episode "Daisy's Debut", and the Lloyd in Space season two premiere "Girl from the Center of the Universe" premiere on ABC.
- 2007 - My Friends Tigger & Pooh premiere on the Disney Channel with the episode "Porcupine's Pen Pal"/"Piglet's Thousand and One Watermelons".
- 2015 - The Muppets episode "Pig Girls Don't Cry" premieres on ABC, and the series premieres.
DVD & VHS releases
- 1961 - Bonnie Hunt (actress, comedian, writer, and television host and producer)
- 1967 - Michelle Ruff (voice actress)
- 1981 - Ashley Eckstein (actress and voice actress) and Katie Lowes (actress)
- 1984 - Laura Vandervoort (actress)
- 1984 - Michael Eisner becomes the CEO and Chairman of the company, while Frank Wells becomes the president and chief of operations at the company.
|<<||September 21||Timeline||September 23||>>|