- 1979 - The Wonderful World of Disney airs for the last time on NBC.
- 1996 - The Timon & Pumbaa episode "Palm Beached/Jamaica Mistake?" premieres in syndication.
- 1997 - The 101 Dalmatians: The Series premieres in syndication with the episode "Tic Track Toe/Lucky All Star".
- 2000 - The Even Stevens episode "Family Picnic" premiere on Disney Channel.
- 2002 - House of Mouse Season 3 premeires on Toon Disney with 18 new episodes in a 9-hour all night marathon known as "Night of 1000 Toons".
- 2006 - ABC Sports becomes ESPN on ABC.
- 2007 - The Emperor's New School premiere on the Disney Channel with the episode "Kuz-Cop"/"How Now Sea Cow?".
VHS & DVD Releases
- 1997 - First Kid
- 2003 - The Apple Dumpling Gang: Special Edition, Kim Possible: The Secret Files, The Brave Little Toaster, The Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars, The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue, Return from Witch Mountain: Special Edition, and Escape to Witch Mountain: Special Edition
- 2003 - Alias: The Complete First Season (Touchstone Television)
- 2008 - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Storybook Surprises and My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Hundred Acre Wood Haunt
- 2008 - Desperate Housewives: The Complete Fourth Season (ABC Studios) and Eli Stone: The Complete First Season (ABC Studios)
- 2012 - Disney 4-Movie Collections: Disney Classics, Don Knotts, Dogs 1, Dogs 2, Game Changers, Herbie, Kurt Russel, and Thrills and Chills
- 2014 - Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Tenth Season (ABC Studios)
- 2001 - Walt Disney's Classic Storybook
- 2002 - Disney's Americana Storybook Collection
- 2006 - Disney Friendship Stories
- 1904 - Norman Ferguson (animator)
- 1911 - Eileen Way (actress)
- 1919 - Marge Champion (dancer, choreographer and actress)
- 1934 - Chuck McCann (actor)
- 1938 - Mary Jo Catlett (actress)
- 1951 - Mark Harmon (actor)
- 1955 - Linda Purl (actress)
- 1966 - Salma Hayek (actress, director and producer)
|<<||September 1||Timeline||September 3||>>|