- 1963 - Davy Crockett Goes to Congress premieres on NBC as part of Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color.
- 1989 - Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers second season premieres in syndication with all five parts of "To the Rescue" (Some syndication markets didn't air the episodes until the sixteenth or seventeenth).
- 1992 - The Goof Troop episode "Meanwhile, Back at the Ramp" premieres in syndication.
- 1993 - The Bonkers episode "Never Cry Pig" premieres in syndication.
- 1994 - The Aladdin episode "Much Abu About Something" premieres in syndication.
- 1995 - The Timon & Pumbaa episode "Kenya Be My Friend?/Good Mousekeeping" premieres in syndication, and the Bill Nye the Science Guy episode "Spinning Things" premieres in syndication.
- 1996 - The second season of Brotherly Love premieres with "Lord of the Guys" on The WB. This is the first episode of the series to air on the network instead of NBC.
- 1997 - The 101 Dalmatians: The Series episode "Alive N' Chicken/Prima Doggy" premieres in syndication.
- 1998 - The Hercules episode "Hercules and the Living Legend" premieres in syndication.
- 2001 - Stanley premieres on Playhouse Disney.
- 2017 - The Raven's Home episode "Vending the Rules" airs on Disney Channel.
VHS & DVD Releases
- 1998 - Lady and the Tramp and Kiki's Delivery Service
- 1998 - He Got Game
- 2009 - Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Fifth Season (ABC Studios) and Private Practice: The Complete Second Season (ABC Studios)
Blu-ray & DVD Releases
- 1998 - Lady and the Tramp
- 1889 - Robert Benchley (comedian, actor and newspaper columnist)
- 1907 - Jack Bailey (actor and voice actor)
- 1918 - Nipsey Russell (comedian)
- 1921 - Al Nalbandian (actor and florist)
- 1922 - Jackie Cooper (actor, director and producer)
- 1955 - Bruce Reitherman (director and voice actor)
- 1961 - Noel MacNeal (puppeteer, screenwriter, actor and director)
- 1971 - Colleen O'Shaughnessey (voice actress)
- 1981 - Ben Schwartz (actor, comedian and screenwriter)
- 1988 - Chelsea Kane (actress, singer, and voice actress)
- 1990 - Matt Shively (actor)
- 1998 - Seth Dusky (actor and voice actor)
|<<||September 14||Timeline||September 16||>>|