- 2013 - The Little Mermaid (3D re-release in the El Capitan Theatre for a one-month limited engagement)
- 2019 - Dumbo II
- 1981 - Disney's Wonderful World airs for the last time on NBC.
- 1986 - The season two premiere of Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears, "Up, Up, and Away" premieres on NBC.
- 1990 - The TaleSpin episode "Mommy for a Day" premieres in syndication.
- 1991 - The Darkwing Duck episode "Dirty Money" premieres in syndication.
- 1993 - The Bonkers episode "Fall Apart Bomb Squad" premieres in syndication.
- 1994 - The Aladdin episode "The Vapor Chase" premieres in syndication.
- 1995 - The Gargoyles episode "Eye of the Beholder" premieres in syndication.
- 1997 - One Saturday Morning begins airing on ABC. Recess and Pepper Ann debut on the block with "The Break In/The New Kid" and "Ziterella". On the same day, the 101 Dalmatians: The Series episode "Home is Where the Bark Is" premieres on ABC, along with the Disney's Doug episode "Doug's Friend's Friend". On Disney Channel, Muppets Tonight debuts it's second season there, moving from ABC.
- 1999 - The Recess episode "Hustler's Apprentice/The Spy Who Came into the Playground" premieres on UPN and in syndication and the Out of the Box episode "Make 'Em Laugh!" premieres on Playhouse Disney.
- 2002 - The Lizzie McGuire episode "Movin' On Up" and the Kim Possible episode "Monkey Fist Strikes" premiere on Disney Channel.
- 2013 - Wander Over Yonder premiered on Disney Channel with the episodes "The Greatest" and "The Egg", and the Sofia the First premiere on the Disney Channel with the episode "The Amulet and the Anthem".
VHS & DVD Releases
- 2005 - Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie (Direct-to-video) and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is released.
- 2005 - Halloweentown High and Halloweentown and Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge
- 2011 - Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Seventh Season (ABC Studios) and Private Practice: The Complete Fourth Season (ABC Studios)
- 2016 - Captain America: Civil War (Marvel Studios)
DVD & Blu-ray Releases
- 1894 - Larry Grey (comedy magician)
- 1916 - Roald Dahl (author)
- 1937 - Don Bluth (animator)
- 1951 - Jean Smart (actress)
- 1972 - Kelly Chen (Hong Kong voice actress)
|<<||September 12||Timeline||September 14||>>|