Secrets of the Pirates' Inn is a 1969 telefilm produced by Walt Disney Productions. It was originally broadcast on NBC as a two-part episode on The Wonderful World of Disney on November 23, and November 30, 1969. The telefilm was directed by Gary Nelson.
Secret of the Pirate's Inn stars Ed Begley in one of his last roles, playing a retired Irish sea captain. Three kids (Jimmy Bracken, Annie McEveety, Patrick Creamer), try to help the old salt locate the lost treasure of pirate Jean Lafitte. A reporter (Charles Aidman) tags along, ostensibly to get a story. When the treasure is unearthed, the reporter shows his true colors by making off with the booty and kidnapping one of the kids. Secret of the Pirate's Inn originated as a two-part episode of TV's Wonderful World of Disney, initially broadcast November 23 and 30, 1969.
- Ed Begley ... Dennis McCarthy
- Charles Aidman ... Carl Buchanan
- Jimmy Bracken ... Scott Durden
- Annie McEveety ... Tippy Durden
- Patrick Creamer ... Catfish Jones
- Paul Fix ... Vern Padgett
- Bill Zuckert ... Sheriff Wiley
- Fredd Wayne ... Jim Durden
- Anne Whitfield ... Margaret Durden