Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Once again, Disneyland plays host to Winston Hibler, the familiar narrator (and sometimes writer/director) of Disney's "True-Life Adventures" short subject series. Hibler describes the various techniques used for making such up-close-and-personal nature documentaries as the then-upcoming Disney theatrical feature Secrets of Life, including the development of miniature lense and stroboscopic "cold" light. Highlights include a foray into a beehive and a visit to an ant colony, and a time-lapse-photography sequence of blossoming plant life to the tune of Maurice Ravel's "Bolero". Searching for Nature's Mysteries originally aired two months before the official November 20, 1956 release of Secrets of Life.
- Fanny Crandall ... Herself (archive footage)
- Robert H. Crandall ... Himself (archive footage) (as Robert Crandall)
- Mildred Deusing ... Herself (archive footage)
- Murl Deusing ... Himself (archive footage)
- Walt Disney ... Himself - Host
- Winston Hibler ... Himself
- Stuart V. Jewell ... Himself (archive footage) (as Stuart Jewell)
- George MacGinitie ... Himself (archive footage)
- Nettie MacGinitie ... Herself (archive footage)
- John Nash Ott Jr. ... Himself (archive footage)
- Tilden W. Roberts ... Himself (archive footage) (as Dr. Tilden W. Roberts)