Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Schoolhouse Rock!: 1st & 2nd Grade Math & Science is a Schoolhouse Rock! PC video game developed by Creative Wonders in 1997.
Schoolhouse Rock!: 1st & 2nd Grade Math & Science gives early elementary students an opportunity to develop math skills and learn basic science principles. Eight multi-level adventures and activities await, including a game of billiards (which manages to be fun while simultaneously teaching basic physics). Printable games, puzzles, eight videos, and experiments also await.
- Over 50 challenging activities covering a full two-year curriculum [Ages 6 - 8]
- Develop essential early learning skills in math, science, reading, grammar, geography, and history
- Real-life learning that includes problem-solving, strategy, creativity, and cultural awareness
- Includes multi-player games, multiple difficulty levels, 17 hit Schoolhouse Rock videos
- Over 60 printable activities, and a parent's and teacher's guide [Windows 95/98, Mac OS 7/8/9]