Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The central hub of the city, Savanna Central houses many residential areas and key communal buildings, including City Hall, Zootopia Police Department, and the Central Station trains. The watering hole that became Zootopia is also present outside of City Hall. It also has a small park in the middle.
Places of Interest
- City Hall - The workplace of Mayor Lionheart and Assistant Mayor Bellwether.
- Zootopia Police Department - Adjacent to City Hall, it is the base of operation for precinct one of the ZPD, led by Chief Bogo.
- Grand Pangolin Arms - An apartment building and the home of Judy Hopps, as well as Bucky and Pronk Oryx-Antlerson.
- Little Rodentia - A district for rodents located in the middle of Savanna Central Park.
- Jumbeaux's Café - An ice cream parlor for heavy mammals, owned by Jerry Jumbeaux Jr.
- Central Station - The loading and drop off point for Savanna Central's transit. It leads to locations both throughout Zootopia, and outside of city limits.
- Natural History Museum - A historic museum that exhibits the ancient past of Zootopia's citizens, filled with dioramas of tribal and primitive mammals. It's located opposite the Zootopia Police Department.
- ↑ King, Katherine (December 1, 2016). "Welcome to the World of #Zootopia". On The Scene with Mrs. Kathy King.
- ↑ Julius, J., Lasseter, J., Howard, B., & Moore, R. (2016). The Art of Zootopia. Chronicle Books.
- ↑ Frost, John (March 2, 2016). "How Zootopia was made, talking with Disney’s animation team". The Disney Blog.