Santa Cecilia is the main setting in the film Coco. It is a small and lively Mexican village that cherishes music, and is located parallel to the fabled Land of the Dead.
- Mariachi Plaza - The park center of the town. In the middle is a commemorative statue of Ernesto de la Cruz.
- Pantéon Santa Cecilia - The local cemetery.
- Rivera Family Shoemakers - Established in 1921, this is the home on the Rivera clan and their shoemaking business.
- The town is named after Saint Cecilia, a patroness of musicians, tying in with the town's music-loving nature.
- Santa Cecilia was referenced in Cars 3 when one of the rookie racers on the treadmill, Gabriel, was homesick during Cruz Ramirez's training regime.