Stitch is afraid of going to the vet when Lilo has to take him to get his shots, and they end up meeting an experiment that can repeat any sound it hears. Meanwhile, two alien hunters named Merwin and Dean try to capture Stitch, Sample and Gantu in order to take them to an alien convention and prove that aliens are real, which causes problems for the extraterrestrial characters.
- Moral: Never make promises you can't keep because what goes around, comes around.
- Stitch is revealed to be scared of going to the vet due to having a phobia of needles. It is possible he got this after he was pricked by a syringe in the first film.
- When Lilo tries to persuade Stitch to get his shots at the vet, he is seen taking a shower to avoid going, despite his aquaphobia. This indicates that Stitch is more afraid of needles than water.
- Merwin and Dean are the first two humans to see through the aliens' disguises, the third being Victoria.
- When Susan Hegarty questioned them about dressing up as aliens, Dean revealed that their costumes were made by his mother out of her old trailer, while Merwin made a reference to E.T. as a cover-up.
- The ray gun that Dean carried was made out of toilet paper rolls and aluminum foil, which Gantu mistook for a real plasma-converting pulse cannon 9000 series (though at the alien convention, Jumba could tell that Dean's cannon was fake).
- This is one of the rare times Pleakley is seen wearing his military uniform from the original movie, the other times being in "Phantasmo" and "Fibber".
- When Gantu comes to the Pelekai residence to hide from the alien hunters, despite being too large, he is able to squeeze through the front door without damaging it, unlike in a previous episode.
- This episode shows how irresponsible Jumba and Pleakley are, as they left Lilo, Stitch and Sample unsupervised, resulting in them getting captured by Gantu.