Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Sally's Song" is sung by Sally Finklestein sings in The Nightmare Before Christmas after Jack leaves to do Chritsmas when her plan to stop him fails. During her song, she sings about how she hopes that Jack is safe, yet she feels that Jack will never accept her feelings for him.
- I sense there's something in the wind
- That feels like tragedy's at hand
- And though I'd like to stand by him
- Can't shake this feeling that I have
- The worst is just around the bend
- And does he notice my feelings for him?
- And will he see how much he means to me?
- I think it's not to be
- What will become of my dear friend?
- Where will his actions lead us then?
- Although I'd like to join the crowd
- In their enthusiastic cloud
- Try as I may, it doesn't last
- And will we ever end up together?
- No, I think not, it's never to become
- For I am not the one
- Another song with a silimar pattern of plot is City of Love, from the 2010 Phineas and Ferb special episode "Phineas and Ferb Summer Belongs to You!", as Isabella Garcia-Shapiro tried to get the feelings of Phineas Flynn, but to no avail.
- Fiona Apple covered the song for The Nightmare Before Christmas Special Edition Soundtrack.
- Lead singer of Evanescence Amy Lee covered this song for the album "Nightmare Revisited".
- For the video-game "Oogie's Revenge" the song is changed to a duet between Jack and Sally with modified lyrics.