Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This IMAX film shows exotic places that still exist and gives new insights into the Earth's diverse landscapes, peoples and animals. From the last remaining old growth forests of British Columbia, the snowy peaks and glaciers of Alaska, the red rock canyons of Utah and Arizona, the tropical jungles and underwater mysteries of Borneo, the ancient ruins of Thailand and remote deserts of Namibia to the white sand beaches of New Zealand.
- Robert Redford as Narrator (voice)
- Arapata McKay as Native Voice (voice)
- Tsaan Ciqae as Native Voice (voice)
- Mae Tui as Native Voice (voice)
- Cy Peck Jr. as Native Voice (voice)
- Mutang Urud as Native Voice (voice)
- Directors: Jon Long*Writers: Jon Long, Karen Fernandez Long*
- Producers: Jon Long, Karen Fernandez Long*
- Rated: G (General Audience)*
- Studio: Walt Disney Home Entertainment*
- DVD Release Date: April 5, 2005*
- Run Time: 40 minutes