According to legend, the S.S. Trustworthy, a fireboat for Paradise Pier Bay, crashed into its location, broke in half, and the letter "T" fell off the boat. Hence, it was renamed the "S.S. Rustworthy".
During California Adventure's big expansion project, the S.S. Rustworthy and surrounding area were removed.
- Grand Opening: February 8, 2001 (Opened with Disney California Adventure)
- Closed: September 10, 2010
- Designers: Walt Disney Imagineering
- Sponsor: McDonalds (2001–2008), None (2008–2010)
- Interactive Areas: Water squirting surfboards, dueling water squirting firemen, water cannons around the bow and stern sections
- Ride System: Interactive play area for kids
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at S.S. Rustworthy. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|