"S'Winter" is the song from the Phineas and Ferb episode "S'Winter." It was sung by Isabella, Adyson, and Gretchen as an introduction to the S'Winter made by Phineas and Ferb.
- Candace: Phineas! What's going on here?
- Phineas: Its summer and winter together. It's S'Winter!
- Isabella, Adyson, and Gretchen: (While Phineas is speaking) Bum Bum, Bum Bum, Bum Bum, Bum Bum
- Isabella, Adyson, and Gretchen: Well, there's snow on the ground
- And sleigh bells all around
- But the sun's beating down
- 'Cause it's... S'Winter (Ba Dum).
- It's ski and snowball-fight time
- And also fly a kite time
- Cold and sunny
- Yes, that's right, I'm talking about S'Winter.
- It's a S'Winter S'Wonderland
- Unusual and grand
- You can freeze while you get tanned
- Because it's S'Winter (Bum Bum, Bum Bum)
- Talkin' about S'Winter (Bum Bum, Bum Bum)
- It's so S'Winter (Bum Bum, Bum Bum)
- Phineas: Some people call it W'ummer.
- Stacy is seen in the song.
- Adyson and Gretchen pop out, and disappear quickly behind Isabella in the last verse of the song. This happens every time they vocalize "Bum-Bum!" as Isabella passionately sings the final verses of the song.
- This song was mentioned on the radio announcement of the Phineas and Ferb Soundtrack", but it wasn't included on the soundtrack.
- This is the third song sung by Isabella. The two others are Go, Go, Phineas and In the Mall.
- First time winter clother are seen.
- The outfits in this song is also seen in the shortened UK version of the song The Twelve Days of Christmas for the Fireside Girls, but Isabella (center in the picture above) wears her outfit from "Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation!" instead.
- This is the first song with combined seasons. The second one is S'Fall. ("Minor Monogram")
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Phineas and Ferb Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of The Phineas and Ferb Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|