Beat all four levels and defeat Rumble at the end of the final level so that they can escape the video game world.
How to Play
- View the introduction (optional).
- Select your character.
- Use the arrow keys to move, press "X" to attack, grab or release an item or enemy, press "C" to jump and use the space bar to activate your special attack.
- Every 5,000 points, you gain an extra life. Every 10,000 points, you receive a strength upgrade.
- Extra hint: combine X and C and bit more space to move on to crazy combo.
- Rumble McSkirmish
- Grunkle Stan
- Wendy Corduroy
- Blendin Blandin
- Manly Dan
- Old Man McGucket
- Sheriff Blubs
- Gompers the Goat
- Giant vampire bat
- Mystery Shack
- Man Cave
- Gravity Falls Forest
- The City
Dipper is the faster of the two playable characters, albeit weaker. His special attack consists of him summoning the Multi-Bear while holding a radio playing the song "Disco Girl".
Mabel is stronger than Dipper, but slower. Her special attack involves riding on Aoshima in a similar fashion to her hallucination in "The Inconveniencing".
- Bone stick
- Grunkle Stan staff
- Milk box
- Tin Cans
- Eye Ball
- Water Balloon
- Ice Bag
- Marshmallow on a stick
- wkhuh lv d vhfuhw vrfLhwb lq judylwb idoov
- wkh kdqgbpdq nqrzV pruh wkdq brx wklqn
- jlghrq kdv Ehhq vhdufklqj iru vrphwklqj
- zkdw jrhv xs lv vxuh wr frph grzq
- glsshu lv sodblqj zlwk iluh
- l zloo eh uhwxuqlqj wr judylwb idoOV
- plvfklhi lv pb Plggoh qdph. exw qrw pb iluvw
- l grq’w jlyh xs dqvzhuv hdvB
- l nQrz wklqjv. Idvflqdwlqj wklqjv
- brxu uhdolwb lv d jdph wr ph.dqg l olnh jDphv
- l ehw brx’uh zrqghulqj zkr l dP