Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Rose and Crown Pub and Dining Room is an eating establishment in the United Kingdom Pavilion in Epcot which makes for a relaxed and pleasant dining experience. The pub side can be a lively spot when the piano player invites everyone to sing along. There are British ales, lagers and stouts to enjoy. The menu offers traditional British specialties including Harry Ramsden's Fish and Chips and Bangers & Mash. One of the biggest draws for this restaurant is the patio seating. It's a popular spot for enjoying your meal and viewing the evening fireworks.
- Pan roasted Mussels - With tomatoes, herbs, and bass ale reduction - $10.99
- Roasted Sea Scallops - Wilted Baby Spinach, Tomato, and Olive Vinaigrette. - $10.99
- Scotch Egg - Golden fried hard boiled egg wrapped in sausage meat with mustard sauce - $9.49
- Trio of United Kingdom Cheese - with Accompaniments. - $9.99
- Potato & Leek Soup - Roasted potatoes, cream and leeks. - $5.49
- Romaine Salad - With crispy bacon, mustard vinaigrette and house made cheddar scones - $6.99
- Fish and Chips - Batter-fried fresh Cod served with English chips and Garden peas. - $17.99
- Grilled Sirloin - With roasted potatoes, seasonal vegetables, red wine sauce and stilton cheese - $23.99
- Grilled sirloin and fried fish - With yorkshire pudding, roasted potatoes, seasonal vegetables and red wine sauce - $30.99
- Pan-roasted Salmon - with Potato Hash, Roasted Tomatoes, Mushrooms, and Sauce Raifort. - $20.99
- Roasted Rack Pork - with Colcannon Potatoes, Roasted Apples, and Whole-Grain Mustard Jus. - $21.99
- Slow-cooked Chicken Curry - with Vegetables, Basmati Rice, Raita, and Pappadam. - $16.99
- Vegetabel pie 'n' mash - With seasonal vegetables, mushrooms, potatoes and cheddar cheese - $14.99
- Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie - Creamy Mushroom vegetable ragout topped with mashed potatoes and cheddar cheese served with mixed greens and roasted portobello Mushrooms - $14.99
- Cauliflower and Cheese Gratin - $5.49
- English Chips - $2.99
- Green Beans - $3.99
- Mashed Potatoes - $4.29
- Mushy Peas - . - $3.99
- Chocolate Scotch Cake - Chocolate filling and Scotch Ganache - $5.99
- Lemon Pie - . - $5.49
- No Sugar added Fruit Trifle - Suger free - $5.49
- Sticky Toffee Pudding - Toffee pudding - $4.99
- English Rose - Beefeater gin, Apricot brandy, Vermouth, Pineapple juice, Orange juice and cranberry juice.
- Selection of English Cider - Strongbow Dry English Cider OR Woodpecker Sweet English Cider
- Welsh Dragon - Peach Schnapps, Melon liqueur, Creme de menthe, orange juice, and pineapple juice.