Robert is a toy orange monkey that Stan considers him to be his best friend.
When Stan looks for help, or has no one to talk to or look up to, he often gets help from Robert. He may represent Stan's self-awareness, to guide him in looking for support.
- He wasn't named in Freaky Fido until it was confirmed in Stan Talks to Gran.
- Nora's attempted to throw Robert away is what made Stan reveal his secret to her.
- It's hinted at that he may be able to control himself, as in Avery-body Dance Now, when he moves away to protect himself from Chloe and becomes a cowboy, however, it is evenly likely that Stan is simply controlling him, like he did in Stan Runs Away.
- He's Stan's chew toy.
- Stan pretends that he can talk.
- In You're Not My Sister Anymore, he is shown to have two kids, one girl and one boy, just like Stan.
- In Howloween 2: The Final Reckoning, Stan and Robert have a costume together.