"The Roar Omega Roar (RΩR) fraternity is made up of the best of the best. They're the smartest, most skilled, scariest monsters at Monsters University, and come from families with a long, proud history of Scaring. While the RΩRs may be preppy in dress, they are ferocious in action and downright ruthless, if necessary. Self-declared as the most elite house on campus, the RΩRs are led by Johnny Worthington, who presides over the house like an all-powerful monarch. Eager to continue their Scare Games winning streak, the RΩRs will do whatever it takes to stay on top."
The RΩRs (sans Randall) return in Party Central, where they still continue to antagonize the OKs, possibly as revenge for them outscaring them at the Scare Games and becoming even more successful than them.
- Johnny Worthington III (president)
- Chet Alexander
- Randall "Randy" Boggs (joined prior to the Scare Games, then most likely betrayed during the scare simulation)
- Javier Rios
- Reggie Jacobs
- Chip Goff
- James P. Sullivan (recruited by Johnny, then dismissed before the Scare Games due to his bad grades)
- Concept art shows that the RΩR fraternity was originally going to be called EEK, and had green as its distinctive color. In the final film, ΣΣΚ is the name of a sorority, while green is the color of Oozma Kappa.
- Their abbreviation (RΩR) is a reference to the word "roar."
- Not counting Randall Boggs, the current members Johnny, Chet and Reggie are the only ones in the film to have voices. However, only Johnny and Chet were able to speak.
- In the Scare Simulator portion of the Scare Games, Chet and Javier accumulated the same score: 15 out of 20.
- Chet Alexander was originally going to be colored blue.
- Concept art of the RΩR fraternity house shows that it resembles a castle/chapel.
- Roar Omega Roar has the same colors as Gryffindor House from the Harry Potter series; red and gold.
- Randall noticeably does not return in Party Central, as the other RΩRs abandoned him following the "hearts" incident during the final round of the Scare Games, thus continuing to fuel his eventual heel turn in the original film.
- ↑ Meet the scary students of Monsters University
- ↑ Disney - Pixar Monsters University Concept Art & Maquette Display at Disney's Hollywood Studios
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Pixar Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Pixar Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA license.|