"The Roar Omega Roar (RΩR) fraternity is made up of the best of the best. They're the smartest, most skilled, scariest monsters at Monsters University, and come from families with a long, proud history of Scaring. While the RΩRs may be preppy in dress, they are ferocious in action and downright ruthless, if necessary. Self-declared as the most elite house on campus, the RΩRs are led by Johnny Worthington who presides over the house like an all-powerful monarch. Eager to continue their Scare Games winning streak, the RΩRs will do whatever it takes to stay on top."
- Johnny Worthington III (president)
- Chet Alexander
- Randall "Randy" Boggs (joined prior to the Scare Games, then most likely betrayed during the scare simulation)
- Javier Rios
- Reggie Jacobs
- Chip Goff
- James P. Sullivan (recruited by Johnny, then betrayed before the Scare Games due to his bad grades)
- Concept art shows that the RΩR fraternity was originally to be called EEK, and had green as its distinctive color. In the final film, ΣΣΚ is the name of a sorority, while green is the color of Oozma Kappa.
- Their abbreviation (RΩR) is a reference to the word 'roar'.
- Not counting Randall Boggs, Johnny and Chet are the only members of ROR to actually speak in the film, with the exception when the monsters say Monster University's anthem at the final event, The Scare Simulator, of the Scare Games.
- Chet Alexander was originally going to be colored blue.
- Concept art of the ROR fraternity house shows that it resembles a castle/chapel.
- Roar Omega Roar has the same colors as Gryffindor house from the Harry Potter series, red and gold.
- Despite having the colors of Gryffindor, Roar Omega Roar more resembles Slytherin. This can be seen in their confidence, their arrogance, their slickness, and their drive to do anything in order to win, such as when they humiliate the OKs during the party.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Pixar Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Pixar Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA license.|