"Roachie" is the second segment of the sixty-first episode of Kim Possible.
A rogue scientist unleashes an army of giant roaches on Middleton, one with whom Ron unexpectedly bonds.
- Ron can "speak bug" to Roachie the cockroach. It would seem that he has a natural talent with animals, as this is not the only time he has been able to communicate with them to a degree.
- For once, Kim is completely willing to just watch while Ron handles a mission, mostly because she cannot handle the giant cockroaches, which Ron can handle better than the small bugs.
- Ron can handle the following size bugs or at least cockroaches in the following order.
- Dog-sized: very well
- The size that can step on him: not as well, and cannot speak bug under pressure, but still better than the smaller size
- Regular sized bugs: totally panics, and cannot handle them at all
- Due to the panic that Roachie caused, Ron was threatened with expulsion from school if he brought Roachie back a second time. Though this threat was issued by "Cafeteria Lady", so it likely would have carried more weight if it had come from Mr. Barkin.
- Monique makes a brief non-speaking appearance in the lunch scene walking behind Kim and Ron while they are talking to each other about Roachie.
- This is one time where Kim shows a fear of something, like giant cockroaches.
- The sound effects in the game that Ron and Roachie are playing together make a Super Mario Bros. reference.