"Rise of the Planet of the Robo-Apes" is the twenty-ninth episode of the first season of Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja. It premiered on July 13, 2013.
Randy and Howard are eager to ride a new roller coaster at Whoopee World, but first, the Ninja must stop a Robo-Ape uprising.
- The title is a reference to the film Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
- This is the second appearance of Neil Apestrong.
- This is the fourth episode that the NinjaNomicon did not give any lessons and make an appearance, the first was Night of the Living McFizzles, the second was Der Monster Klub and the third was Shoob Tube.
- This is the first time where McFist and Randy work together to stop a threat.
- This episode shows that the Robo-Apes basically run and are the infrastructure for all of McFist Industries.
- This episode shows that the Robo-Apes press to strike mode to strike McFist.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|