Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rick Law is an artist and producer for The Walt Disney Company.
Law contributed artwork for the covers of numerous video and DVD covers for Disney, including The Adventures of Ichabod & Mr. Toad, The Lion King II: Simba's Pride, Tinker Bell, The Black Cauldron, Piglet's Big Movie, Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo, 101 Dalmatians, Tarzan & Jane, Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas, and the first three Buddies films (Air Buddies, Snow Buddies, and Space Buddies), among others.
As a toy designer, Law has had his work produced by Disney licensee MINDstyle. In support of the 2010 release of Toy Story 3 across Asia, Law was a featured artist for the Alien Invasion: Artists meet Aliens Tour that exhibited artistic reinterpretations of Toy Story's Little Green Men. At the 2011 D23 Expo Law was a live drawing artist with his reinterpretation of Winnie The Pooh in the Disney MINDstyle 100 Acre Wood Artists & Friends campaign.
Currently creative manager for Disney Publishing Worldwide, Law was one of the creative leads in the design and launch of Disney English. He was also the associate producer of the 2013 documentary film Drew: The Man Behind the Poster, about movie poster artist Drew Struzan.
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0492377/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20160304091622/http://journalism.lincolnhigh.net/arts/2004/12/Drawing_with_the_wonderful_world_of_Disney
- ↑ http://f5torefresh.com/2011/01/07/prc-originals-x-disney-marie-fortune-cats/
- ↑ http://www.mindstyle.com/blog/?p=3297
- ↑ http://www.vinylpulse.com/2010/06/mindstyle-alien-invasion-when-aliens-meet-artists.html
- ↑ http://www.mindstyle.com/blog/?p=3486
- ↑ http://www.mindstyle.com/blog/?p=3479
- ↑ http://beourguestevent.com/rick-law-joins-be-our-guest-dinner-for-2014/