"Rewriting History" is the fifty-first episode of Kim Possible, and also the last episode of the second season.
While at the World Expo where Mr. Barkin explains the history of Middleton, Ron notices a picture. The people in the picture, Jonathan Stoppable and Miriam Possible, look identical to Ron and Kim. Barkin explains that Miriam was a scandalous thief, and Kim wants to know more. Ron, the next day, gives a journal by Jonathan to Kim.
- As everything depicted in the episode, except the final few moments after Kim and Ron wake, was all a dream, it is highly questionable if anything prior to Kim and Ron waking was "real".
- Shego does not use her glow, nor mention Kim's name in this episode.
- In this episode, Kim does not fight Shego, nor take down Drakken. Instead, saving them from getting destroyed by the Electrostatic Illuminator.
- The first time we see the electrostatic illuminator (in the flashback), it's working with seconds (we see the number 60 to refer a minute), but when we see the photo of Miss Go, it's working with minutes (52,560,000 minutes), and at the end of the episode, when it's about to explode, returns to work with seconds.
- On the Ramp of Doom Drakken made as a kid, the toy figure should have done a loop the loop, then went around in a circle once before flying into the lasers, but when Shego pushed the figure, it did a loop the loop, then flew off the ramp into the lasers.
- The candy Ron was eating in this episode was called Shocks Rocks, it send a burst of static electricity throughout the eater’s body. This is a reference to Pop Rocks, the candy that crackles and pops as it dissolves in the eater’s mouth.
- Kim Possible: The Complete Second Season