Nani's middle school friends, Ellen and Lona, return to Kauai for a visit and, thinking that Nani is vice president of the business she works for (which is clearly not true), invite her and her ʻohana on a yacht cruise. Meanwhile, Stitch encounters an experiment that reverts individuals to a primitive state. Lilo, Jumba, Pleakley, Ellen, and Lona are transformed into cave people, which causes trouble on the yacht. Now, Stitch must find and capture Retro before it's too late.
- Moral: Be yourself.
- Music from The Land Before Time sequels can be heard several times during this episode.
- Nani's junior high friends, Ellen and Lona, are revealed to live in New York and Los Angeles respectively.
- Stitch's chicken disguise resembles that of Feathers McGraw from Wallace and Gromit in The Wrong Trousers.
- The saber-toothed squirrel is a reference to Scrat, a character from the Ice Age movies.
- Lilo as a cave girl looks similar to Fang from Dave the Barbarian.
- This is the only episode where Nani is at fault, as opposed to Lilo and/or Stitch. However, technically speaking, she did not lie about being rich, though Ellen and Lona jumped to false conclusions before Nani could explain.
- The wildlife preserve is a parody of the one from the 1993 sci-fi film, Jurassic Park.
- Evidently, some scenes in Jurassic Park were filmed in Kauai (for example, the scene with the Gallimimus stampede).
- At the end of this episode, Lilo even mentions that the wildlife park reminds her of a movie she once saw, which is referenced by a living T-Rex that Retro reincarnated by unknown means, a nod to said film.
- Gantu, Reuben and Hämsterviel do not appear in this episode.
- In "Woops", Retro erroneously appeared with Gantu's other captive experiments, but he was captured by Lilo and Stitch.