It is the anniversary of Lilo and Nani's parents' death and they are both very depressed. Lilo takes a nap to deal with her sadness, and Nani takes a long, silent walk to deal with her own sadness and, at the same time, tries to find a way to make Lilo and herself feel better. However, when an experiment enters Lilo's dreams and tries to dissolve them into permanent nightmares, Stitch, Jumba and Pleakley have to go in after it to capture it before she awakens or they will remain in her nightmares forever.
- Moral: Dealing with death and loss is very tough to do on your own, so it's important to face reality with the help and support of loved ones.
- Remmy resembles the blue ghost Inky from Pac-Man.
- His name is a reference to the REM stage of sleep in which dreams occur (REM means Rapid Eye Movement).
- Hamlette was mentioned by Pleakley in this episode when he said, "Is that the one that turns everything into ham?"
- Jumba intended to suck up Remmy with a vacuum which he would never fit through, yet ended up capturing the experiment in it regardless.
- Gantu and Reuben appear only in Lilo's dream.
- In one of Lilo's dreams where a group of experiments are all dancing in a conga line, Yaarp's hands are touching Cannonball's butt instead of his shoulders.
- This is the only time in the franchise where Lilo and Nani's parents "physically" appeared. Also, the Pelekai family photo got repaired somehow, but it is slightly different from the one in the original movie's epilogue, as Mr. Pelekai isn't playing the ukulele at all.