All songs written by Matthew Gerrard and Robbie Nevil, except where noted.
- "Don't Rain on My Parade"
- "Crazy Over You" (Greg Critchley, Gerrard, Nevil)
- "Read Between the Lines"
- "Everytime You Go"
- "Saturdays and Sundays"
- "Permission to Party"
- "Don't Come Crying to Me"
- "Best Friends Forever"
- "Slow Motion"
- "2 Guitars Bass and a Drum" (Steve Diamond, Gerrard, Nevil)
- "I Want You to Want Me" (Rick Nielsen)
"Read Between the Lines," the title track and first single off the album, was named iTunes Single of the Week at the time of the album's release. Billboard's album review refers to the band as a G-rated version of the Go-Go's but with the same "distinctive individual looks, spunky stage presence and monster riffs". The review calls Avril Lavigne the band's "closest cousin", but with more punk energy, and says that "the act's rock rings harder and truer than Miley Cyrus." The review by Allmusic says "the five girls pull it off with panache, finishing the songs off with a 2000s teen pop gloss, or sometimes a '90s girl-ska-punk". Other reviews were not as favorable. While comparing the band's sound to No Doubt, lead singer Shelby Cobra's vocals are called "limited" and on the "worst squeaky side of Gwen Stefani."
- Shelby Cobra - lead vocals
- Shae Padilla - lead guitar
- Katie Cecil - rhythm guitar, backing vocals (lead vocals on tracks 4, 9)
- Sophia Melon - bass, backing vocals
- Kate Cabebe - drums
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Read Between the Lines (KSM album). The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|