Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Role in the short
Raja is a crafty old tiger who tries to eat Goliath II (wondering what a tiny elephant tastes like) every time he crosses him, but each attempt always ends in consecutive failures. He is eventually swallowed by a crocodile on his last try, but he escapes from the crocodile's stomach and runs away, scared out of his wits, never to be seen again.
- Raja was a character which inspired people to create another character; in this case, a wolf based on him in The Sword in the Stone.
- Raja appears to have the exact same design as the Tiger from Tiger Trouble, which in turn is actually a modified Louie the Mountain Lion.
- Raja is made to look like the short's main antagonist, but is never seen again after halfway into the short. The short's real villain is the Mouse.
- When Raja tries to trap Goliath II with his tail after he accidentally wakes him up by hitting him on the head with a cattail, the stripes on his tail shift so that the tip of his tail is now colored orange, when normally it's supposed to be black.
- Raja must not be confused with Rajah the tiger from the Aladdin films.
- When Raja gets twisted around by Goliath II's mother's trunk, Raja is heard screeching like a cat. In reality, tiger cries sound nothing like housecat calls - this would be intended for comedic effect. This kind of "tiger with cat sounds" scenario would be repeated in when Rajah gets turned into a cub by Jafar in Aladdin.