Rachel is a girl that suddenly appears in Jack's and Eric's lives, and they agree to let her live with them after a fight with her boyfriend. The boys then begin to compete for the right to date her, but later realize that their friendship might be too important. Rachel becomes a good friends to Angela and Topanga and is one of the bridesmaids on Topanga's wedding.
- Friend of Eric Matthews, Angela Moore and Topanga Lawrence
- Briefly, girlfriend of Jack Hunter
- At various points, roomed with Topanga, Angela, Eric, and Jack.
- Moved in with Eric and Jack who, unbeknownst to her, began competing for her affections.
- Began dating Jack during his emotional breakdown following his father's death.
- Believed she caused Chet's death, as she gave him cake right before he passed. Eric then referred to the cake as 'The Cake of Death'
- Broke up with Jack after Eric told her of their initial competition.
- Topanga and Angela became her roommates when they moved into the apartment, displacing Jack and Eric.
- Gave the apartment back to Eric and Jack, as the three girls moved into a dorm, where Rachel became the RA.
- Faced a crisis where she felt like an outsider in The War & Seven the Hard Way.
- Walked out of the room, but Eric went and retrieved her.
- Joined the Peace Corps with Jack following her graduation.
- Once had a stuffed rabbit named Bunny Baby, but was shredded to pieces when a young Rachael slips the wrong switch in the kitchen to see its "bunny hole" instead made it start spinning and leaving only chunks and fabric.
- Keeps in touch with Eric. No longer in contact with Jack. (Girl Meets World).
- Young Rachel (And In Case I Don't See Ya)
- Future Rachel from Texas (Seven the Hard Way)
- Gumshoe's Secretary (As Time Goes By)