Questions! / Answers? was a short lived live-action educational television series originally produced in the 1970s by Walt Disney Educational. The series dealt with many moral topics and it experted many sequences from various live-action Disney films. This was a ten film series.
- Alcoholism: Who Gets Hurt? (October). A child is facing alcoholism of his parents. Includes excerpts from Follow Me, Boys!
- Love and Duty: Which Comes First?(October). On the notion of loyalty, duty and love. Includes excerpts from True Vagabond
- Responsibility: What are its Limits? (October). Personal responsibility
- Stepparents: Where Is the Love? (November). On adoptive families
- Optimist/Pessimist: Which Are You? (November)
- Death: How Can You Live with It? (July), a boy learns to accept the death of her grandfather. Includes excerpts from Napoleon and Samantha
- Your Career: Your Decision? (July), a girl wants to be a ballerina against the advice of her mother. Includes excerpts from Ballerina
- Prejudice: Hatred or Ignorance. A young man tries to overcome prejudice. Includes excerpts from The Light in the Forest
- Being Right: Can You Still Lose?
- Ambition: What Price Fulfillment?
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Questions! / Answers?. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|