Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Propwash Junction is a spectacular town that appears in Air Mater and the Planes franchise, full of airplanes. The town is a group of small hangars with a big airport. The highland where the town is located is shaped like a plane. A big rock dominates the town, which is "the tail of the airplane".
It first appears in Air Mater when Mater takes a car to be repaired, subsequently discovers Skipper's Flight School and learns how to fly.
It also appears in Planes, which it was later discovered that Air Mater was a hint at the film.
- Dusty Crophopper
- Skipper Riley
- Judge Davis
- The Falcon Hawks
- Falcon Hawks Pitty
- Propwash Junction Biplane
- Skipper's Flight School
- Chug and Dottie's Fill n' Fly
- Kernel Co
- Pancho's Fill n' Fly
- Traffic Control
- The architecture of Propwash Junction's buildings and the surrounding landscape include many mechanic pieces and silhouettes of planes, similarly to the "car-ification" process seen in Cars and Cars 2.
- The mountains around Propwash Junction are shaped like Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress Bombers.
- The advertisement board for Propwash Junction looks a lot like the logo for Radiator Springs from Cars.
- Like Radiator Springs, Propwash Junction isn't on the map.