Professor Dementor is a supervillain from the Disney Channel animated series Kim Possible. He serves as a foil to Dr. Drakken; though both of them are mad scientists and supervillains, Professor Dementor is generally more successful and famous than he is. He was voiced by Patton Oswalt.
Dementor has something of a Napoleon complex, and is quick to anger. He generally follows a pattern of gloating, followed by exasperation, with a course of ranting to follow. He has an over-the-top German accent.
Dementor is a better scientist than Drakken, and he is also capable of stealing devices for his own needs. His henchmen are of superior quality, as well. Kim generally has to work hard to foil Dementor.
Disney ParksProfessor Dementor was one of the villains of the Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure game/experience at Epcot. He was the villain of the Germany Pavilion's mission. After the Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure was changed to Agent P's World Showcase Adventure, his statue was replaced by Dr. Doofenshmirtz's.
Little is known of his family, except that his mother is alive, and gets cross when he doesn't jingle. He also has a younger sister, named Hildegard, and a brother-in-law named Myron.
His family is apparently in the Streudel Business.
- Dementor was mentioned several times before he appeared on-screen. Mostly when being compared to Drakken.
- Dementor does not appear in the Shego-controlled Future of "A Sitch in Time". (Several other villains are also unaccounted for, including the Senors, DNAmy, and Motor Ed.) It is possible that he was killed by Shego and her minions or, like Ron's parents, migrated to the Moon.
- ↑ http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/characters/Kim-Possible/Professor-Dementor/
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0652663/
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0070655/?ref_=fn_al_ch_2