Princess Jun is the Princess of Wei-Ling and a minor character from Sofia the First. She is a good friend of Princess Sofia, Princess Hildegard, Princess Amber, Princess Clio and Princess Vivian. She is voiced by Michaela Zee.
Her parents are Emperor Quon and Empress Lin-Lin, her older brother is Jin, and they are the Imperial Family of Wei-Ling. Jun has a very good memory, recalling old stories from her mom and able to describe the various statues in her garden. She's a very talented bamboo flute player, able to even calm down lagoon lizards and get a ride from them. She has a playbook for Dazzleball in her possession that she tried to get Amber to read and usually failed to her annoyance.
Role in the Series
Jun made her debut in the series premiere and is portrayed as a minor character throughout the series. She is often seen hanging around with her friends and her brother Prince Jin.
Jun's first major role came in "Princesses to the Rescue!". Jun became worried about her brother when she heard about the Jade Jaguar but agreed with her father that she should let the men handle it. However, in the end, she agreed to go with Sofia who, with Mulan's help, taught her she was stronger than she thought. With Mulan's help, Sofia, Amber, and Jun managed to rescue their brothers and fathers.
- She is the fifth princess to be Chinese (following Mulan, Ting-Ting, Su and Mei.)
- Her name can either mean "supreme" or "talented" in Chinese.
- Her voice actress, Michaela Zee, is the daughter of Ming-Na, who voiced Mulan.
- Princess Jun also visited the Enchancian Village once.
- She is the only character not from Enchancia to meet a Disney Princess.