| Oh, d-d-d-d-dear!
It has been suggested that this page, or a section of it, be extended.
Once the points are expanded, any user may remove this tag.
- Given his appearance, Zandar may be a Prince from one of the Seven Deserts mentioned in the Aladdin TV series.
- Prince Zandar, being a best friend of James, is near him when he is not near Hildegard. They worked on their dragon costume and castle project together, for instance.
- He appears to share James's obsession with cannons and explosions, as the castle they built for their project was basically a huge cannon.
- Although Elephants are traditionally native to Africa, the Indian Subcontinent and South East Asia, he is shown to have a pet elephant, which are not native to the Middle East where Tangu appears to be located.
- Zandar has almost never been seen without his turban, the sole exception being in the episode "Baileywick's Day Off" when he wears a red bandana.