Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A small microbe-like experiment enters Pleakley's body, causing him to fall deathly ill. Lilo and Stitch must take it out quickly because their shrinking effect is only temporary, and Pleakley might explode. To make matters worse, Gantu is after Poxy and kidnaps Pleakley due to him being infected with the experiment.
- Moral: You are never too small or too big.
- This episode is based on the 1966 sci-fi film, Fantastic Voyage.
- When Stitch attempted to destroy Nani's toaster after it popped toast in his face, he re-creates a similar scene from the first film.
- Stitch is revealed to know how to milk a cow.
- Gantu revealed that he hates cherry lollipops after tasting one.
- This is one of three episodes where Gantu gets sick and is revealed to like chicken soup sandwiches, the other two being "Slushy" and "Slick".
- In his episode, Poxy was microscopic size. However, in "Snafu", he was the standard size of an experiment. This might imply that Poxy can change size while functioning as a germ, but it is also possible that his container acted like a lens and magnified him to a noticeable size, as he disappeared when he was released.