Minnie knits an ugly pink sweater for Pluto, much to his disgust. He is then teased by Figaro at home and the neighborhood dogs when he is outdoors. No matter how many times he attempts to rid of it, it stays on. He decides to accept his fate and wear it despite being the butt of jokes. When he falls in the water, it shrinks. He returns home, albeit now wearing it like a mask, frightening Minnie who was reading a horror novel called The Hooded Monster. She is shocked, but then sees that it has been water-shrunk and is upset, but then notices that it fits Figaro. He is then made to wear it, and he angrily snarls that he is consigned to the same thing he reveled in teasing Pluto about, thus the moral being "he who laughs last laughs best".
- The Mickey Mouse Club, episode #3.31
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #4
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #59
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.6: "All Figaro All the Time"
- Have a Laugh!, episode #9
- Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck Cartoon Collections, Volume Two
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Complete Pluto, Volume 2
- Walt Disney's Classic Cartoon Favorites: Best Pals - Mickey and Minnie
- Have a Laugh!: Volume 2
The short was adapted as a comic book story written by Don Christensen and drawn by Frank McSavage. Published in Walt Disney's Christmas Parade #2, the story has a few minor changes from the original short, most notably having the story set at Christmastime and adding in Mickey.