Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lilo tries to clean Pudge's grotto for Earth Day, but meets an experiment that eats trash and later redistributes it across the island as pollutant goo. When Stitch gets sick from eating trash, Lilo must find a way to stop Ploot by herself. Eventually, Stitch is cured and thanks to Pleakley, a way to defeat Ploot is found through a combination of air fresheners. With help from Stitch, Lilo defeats Ploot herself, and he becomes good and sets to work at cleaning up trash and pollution rather than making it.
- Moral: Everyone can make a difference.
- In his episode, Ploot is erroneously referred to as 515, which is a number taken by Deforestator who as well appears in this episode.
- Pudge was mentioned by Lilo in this episode.
- This episode was aired on Earth Day.
- In some scenes, there is nothing on Deforestator's back, but in one scene when Ploot defeats them, markings and a tail appear on Deforestator's back.
- Gantu, Reuben and Hämsterviel do not appear in this episode.
- In Leroy & Stitch, Ploot was seen in his monster form during the battle between the Leroy army and the experiments.