Planet Z, or Xrgthung, is the residence of the Evil Emperor Zurg and his minions.
DescriptionThe planet itself is red and purple, has three moons, and often has storms around it.
On the surface, the sky is red-tinted and cloudy, and the capitol (at least in the area where Zurg lives) is technologically advanced, rather close to Capital Planet's level of technology. However, factories with smoke emitting from them can also be seen.
The flora and fauna of this planet are never seen, and the main inhabitants (those not enslaved by the emperor) are unknown.
Exactly how Zurg came to power is unknown. It also unknown if Zurg rules through monarchy, or some other form of government.
The main inhabitants of the planet are never seen, but Zurg's henchmen (presumed to be from the planet) are.
Brain-like creatures who use robotic bodies to move around. They are excellent technitions and inventors.
Insect-like creatures similar to LGMs.
Constructed to serve Zurg.
Nothing is truly shown about their lifestyle, although it is assumed the residents live under tyranny.
- The Adventure Begins
- "The Torque Armada"
- "Super Nova"
- "The Crawling Flesh"
- "Clone Rangers"
- "The Shape Stealer"
- "Star Crossed"
- "Revenge of the Monsters"
- "The Starthought"
- "War and Peace and War"
- The first few letters of the name name "Xrgthung" could be pronounced "Zurg".
- Additionally, the most commonly used name, "Planet Z" most likely refers to Zurg's name. However, it could also refer to it being the capitol of the Zeta Quadrant.
- It is not known if the planet was named after Zurg, or vice-versa.
- Its a prominent location in the attraction Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, which is located in several Disney Parks around the world.