Pizzazium Infinionite is the chemical element with atomic number 104 and atomic weight of 261, from Phineas and Ferb.
Pizzazium Infinionite is represented by the symbol PzI. No element is more fascinating or less abundant than Pizzazium Infinionite. The element was first discovered in 1894 by fortune hunters on the Appalachian Trail, where it had previously been worshipped as a god by native Americans.
In the 1940s, it was thought that it could be used as a power source for hover vehicles, although this has yet to occur. Pizzazium Infinionite emits a bright green glow, and even small amounts need to be contained in radioactively-shielded canisters.
Despite being the least abundant chemical element, it can be purchased at the Superduper Mega Superstore in Danville. Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz wanted to use it for one of his evil schemes. Baljeet also wanted the pizazzium for one of his science experiments. Candace, too, wanted it as a present for Jeremy, mistakenly assuming it was a lantern. ("Vanessassary Roughness") Vanessa, Doofenshmirtz, Ferb, Buford, and Baljeet know about Pizzazium Infinionite.
- The documentary about Pizzazium Infinonite was created 50 years after it was discovered, placing its copyright date in 1944.
- Atomic number 104 is currently assigned to Rutherfordium, discovered in 1966. The use of atomic number 104 might be a reference to Phineas and Ferb Theme.
- Almost all other elements on the periodic table have two-letter symbols. It should also be noted that it is listed simply as Pizzazium on the table, but referred to as Pizzazium Infinionite in the episode.
- The atomic weight is listed in parentheses. This is typically done when an element has no stable isotopes. The number given is usually the atomic weight of the isotope with the longest half-life.
- The name of this element is a pun on "Pizazz" and "Infinite".
- Pizzazzium Infinionite was later mentioned by Doof in "Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel", where he mentions that the element is equal to four orbs of Mundanium Finite.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Phineas and Ferb Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of The Phineas and Ferb Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|