Pirate Island is one of the central locations from the series Jake and the Never Land Pirates. It is the home of pirates Jake, Izzy, Cubby and Skully. It is located just off the shores of Neverland. Though it appears to be an ordinary island from the outside, inside lies a very large pirate hideout that can be accessed by pushing on a lever in a tiki head that reveals a secret entrance.
Places of InterestEdit
- Beach: Where Jake, Izzy, Cubby, and Skully are most often found when not competing against Hook for treasure. If one was to move the shovel in the sand, the crew's Team Treasure Chest will be revealed.
- Hub: The hub inside the hideout, which leads to various rooms.
- Map Room: Where Cubby keeps his trove of maps of Never Land.
- Bedroom: Where, Jake, Izzy, and Cubby sleep. Jake and Cubby are on bunk beds, whilst Izzy's bed is right across, and Skully's bird cage is up above.
- Treasury: Where the crew keeps their collected treasure.
- Bucky's Grotto: Where the crew's living ship, Bucky, is housed.
- Basketball Court: Where Jake and the crew take time off for basketball.